Re: Writing a GNOME mail client.

Hello Braden,

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999 04:26:10 -0400
"Braden N. McDaniel" <braden@shadow.net> wrote:

> This also bears some striking similarity to an idea Cooper expresses in
> his excellent book, _About Face_; though like Scott Wimer's description,
> Cooper's idea encompasses all application-client documents.
Sounds really close to what I want.  'all application-client
documents' is the key word that caught my eyes.

> The database Cooper describes includes a few other goodies, like a
> sophisticated document history system to provide a "persistent undo".
Can you elaborate a little more about those 'goodies' for the list
members?  It sounds like something we can all benefit from.  It also
sounds like something we can implement with a database and variety of
CORBA based components.

Zen

----------/* E-Mail : <atmczen@ibm.net > */----------