missing/misplaced palette files in RH RPMS

I just upgraded a couple of our linux boxes from 5.1 to 5.2 and then added
the latest Gnome RPMs on top of that and I encountered this problem.

Imlib was looking for a palette in /usr/etc/ however the palettes were in
/etc/ - OK so I just linked /usr/etc and everything works great, but just
writing to let folks know...

Paul

 Paul Cooper           | pgc@maths.warwick.ac.uk
 Phd Research Student  | 01203 523523 ext. 26320
 Room 60               |
 Mathematics Institute |
 University of Warwick |
 Coventry, CV5 7AL     |