gnome-pythone 1.0.2 and gnome-libs-1.0.9

Trying to compile gnome-python-1.0.2 on gnome-libs-1.0.9 gives the
following

gnomeuimodule.c: In function `_wrap_gtk_dialog_cauldron':
gnomeuimodule.c:1311: too few arguments to function
`gtk_dialog_cauldron_parse'
make[2]: *** [gnomeuimodule.o] Error 1

Here is the statement in gnomeuimodule.c

  result = gtk_dialog_cauldron_parse(title, options, fmt,

(GtkCauldronNextArgCallback)next_arg,
                                     &data);

and the function from gtkcauldron.h

gchar *gtk_dialog_cauldron_parse (const gchar * title, glong options,
                                  const gchar * format,
                                  GtkCauldronNextArgCallback next_arg,
                                  gpointer user_data,
                                  GtkWidget *parent);

Looks like it's not passing a the last GtkWidget *parent to the
function. Being of lesser programming ability than I care to admit I may
be interpreting this wrong and I'm sorry if It's already been reported.

-Brian

--
|         Brian M Dial           |\   |  Rummel, Klepper & Kahl, LLP |\
|  UNIX Systems Administrator    | |  |      Consulting Engineers    | |
|     bdial@rkkengineers.com     | |  |  http://www.rkkengineers.com | |
|   brian@rasputin.linuxos.net   |====|______________________________| |
|         Whois: BD8066          | |
|  ring ring: 410.728.2900 x1329 | |