Re: Please help: : undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

On Fri, Apr 30, 1999 at 12:08:44AM -0400, Brian Davis wrote:
> enlightenment: error in loading shared libraries
>: undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

> Can someone please tell me how to fix this, which shared lib is the
> problem?

[albi@onderste:~]$ strings /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.2.9.0 | grep frame
__deregister_frame_info
__register_frame_info
__frame_state_for

I tried JRE (java editor) and had to cope with this too, I grabbed a
few debian-packages and converted it with alien, and manually threw it
in /usr/lib/ (moving the RH-ones).

--
greetings, Albert.

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple. After that, it's all learned.
(Bruce Ediger, bediger@teal.csn.org, in comp.os.linux.misc, on X interfaces.)