Re: Window managers

What's so great about it?

On my old Sparc10 with Enlightenment, Gnome is tediously slow and the
auto-
paging is a nightmare.
With WindowMaker, I can use Gnome and still get brilliant speed and
fast,
reliable paging.

Granted, Enlightenment works beatifully on a decent PC with high end
graphics.
But not all machines are so well equipped. Without WindowMaker, I
would/could
not use Gnome.

And that would be bad ;-)

--