Re: Call for constructive user criticism.

on the documentation front, there are some things I just can't seem to
find ANYWHERE.  Some basic things that seem like the natural uses for
certain applications.  eg., gnomecal has options to set a calendar entry
to private, public, or (something else).  How is this useful?  there is
no documentation that I can find that explains it.  we should have a
repository for this kind of thing, sort of a per-application faq.
EsounD is another biggie.  I would LOVE to have SOME kind of
documentation for it.  But the web page seems bereft of anything
USEFUL.  the code itself is unhelpful to someone who just wants a few
small questions answered.  is there anything we can do about this?
maybe something along the lines of CVS for documentation, where people
submit bits and pieces as the questions come up and are answered and
then the whole thing is included in the next release?

if nothing else this would put something USEFUL under the "help" menu
option other than who wrote it.

thanks for taking the time to read this!
Christopher Sanner                Work E-Mail:     csanner@winstar.com
Winstar Telecommunications        Personal E-mail:
hitchhiker@cybermail.net
Work Phone:   (703) 889-6786      Work Fax:        (703) 889-6777

The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false.  The opposite of a
great truth is also true.

- Neils Bohr