RE: Integrated Directory Service.

On Wed, 04 Aug 1999, Fox, Kevin M wrote:
> I know what you mean. The only thing I miss going entirely to linux is NDS.
> gconf will take care of that problem. :)

Now I'm curious.  I wasn't aware there *was* any working, opensource
directory even mildly comparable to NDS.  What's gconf, and why can't I find it
on freshmeat?

nate cull  culln@xtra.co.nz  http://members.xoom.com/culln
Great Quotes of History:  "We hold these rights..."
"I have a dream today..."  "That's one small step..."
"I'm working on a free version of a Minix lookalike..."