Re: cvs checkout succeeding

On Tue, Jul 20, 1999 at 12:38:18PM +0000, Stephen Rust wrote:

> I haven't tried in the last couple weeks myself, but there was at least
> one server @netscape.com which has the permissions set incorrectly on
> various modules, giving the "failed to create lock" errors doing a cvs
> checkout.

This is still causing problems; it should either be fixed, or at the very
least a note about it should be put in the web site CVS instruction. It's
quite disconcerting if you don't know what's going on :-)

James

  James Aylett                                           www.zap.uk.eu.org
  james@tartarus.org                                    www.footlights.org