Re: GNOME features to detail!

Zombie_97 wrote:

> I am wondering if there is a way to make the gnome menu bar transparent except for the icons.. I know about changing the bar background to the background of the desktop, but is there a better way to do this?
>
> -t

There is a work being done on a transparent GTK+ theme that should do
just that (as well give transparency to everything else GTK+).

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill