Re: White Space (Re: UI suggestion: gnome-dock)

"Guillermo S. Romero / unnamed / Familia Romero" wrote:
> >>From a UI standpoint, which makes more sense: right clicking on something
> >you want to change the properties of, or going into control center (a
> >completely different app) to change it?
>
> Right click, I guess. At least is faster. I do not know why such things
> (widgets in general) has no right click menu hen they should.

Well as my program has already been mentioned twice in recent discussions
I'll make it three times :-)

In Screem a right click is used to configure the external browser buttons on
the toolbar (although a left click also configures them if they have not
already been setup)

David

--
The superior man understands what is right;
the inferior man understands what will sell.