Re: GNOME Usability Improvements - Fix the window manager!

.
. lots of discussion about mount/unmounting removable media.
.

	The simplest way to solve this in my opinion is to change the icon of
the device (there's one icon for mounted devices and other for unmounted
devices). The user would be able to check the state of the device by
looking at icon.

	Other cool thing that could be implemented is a button in GMC that
would mount/unmount the directory he is displaying (this button would
appear in the tool-bar in case the current dir is mentioned in the fstab
and the user has rights to mount it). This would make it very esay to
understand even for new users.

--
"You take the red pill and you stay in wonderland,
and I'll show you how deep the rabit hole goes", Morpheus.

[]'s Victor Bogado da Silva Lins