Re: Patch for panel -- done better this time

+++ Thu, Aug 12, 1999 at 12:10:28AM +0100 +++
James Green e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> On 11 Aug 1999, Jacob Berkman wrote:
>
> > mawarkus@t-online.de (Matthias Warkus) writes:
> >
> > > BTW, last time I've got absolutely no reaction whatsoever to this
> > > patch, has anyone noticed it? The HACKING file tells me to submit
> > > patches to the list though...
> >
> > I more or less added this patch to my local panel tree when you posted
> > it the other day. If I get the config dialogs done then I will make
> > a branch, which will maybe become the 1.1.x panel.  So don't worry :)
>
> IM(very)HO, since this is an end-user graphical feature for completness,
> this ought to be part of the next gnome-core release. After all, there
> aren't any major code changes are there to the functionality?
>
> Just my thought.

It does not change any functionality. It does not add additional
files or dependencies. It just uses what is there anyway.

mawa
--
comparing VMS and Unix is like comparing cancer and leprosy
                                                     -- Richard Harter