Re: GNOME: compiling on sun 2.6

Yes, I have /usr/local/lib in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH but I had to add the
library on the  $(LINK) lines (the loop for , find Makefile and sed was a good
help...)
I didn't undestand why it was necessary and didn't look for..
I have also a problem with a 'db2html' when I install. I didn't find
this module that is surely a translator to install doc.

about db:
when you launch 'nm libdb.a' you can see that there is a function
db_open and not dbopen. So, I had to replace dbopen by db_open
(sed, sed...). Unless I got 'unresolved...'.

An other thing:
I compiled for solaris 2.6 and solaris 2.7. I have more problem with the second.