Global Panel problems

Hello,

I have played around with the global panel settings and suddenly the panel
disappeared. When I start 'panel' from the terminal window I get the
following error messages:
Gdk-ERROR **: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)
Gdk-ERROR **: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)

Is there any way to easily fix my problem?
(My configuration runs on the latest version of RedHat on an PIII 500MHz)

--
Knud Franzkowiak
http://www.intratrend.de

Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net