Re: Gnome and Multi-threading?

This is more of a question for gnome-devel-list.  GTK aquires the lock
when a signal handler is entered, but not io, idle and timeout callbacks.
So all the signal handlers in gnome are safe.  However, there are probably
a number of io, idle and timeout functions that should be aquiring the
lock themselves but are not.  This means that using the gnome libraries
from multiple threads is not guaranteed to work correctly all the time.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/