Re: Keyboard problem? and font !

Hi,

There is an applet that does exactly what you want an takes up very
little real-estate.  Guess what it's called?  It's xmms!  If you are
running Red Hat Linux, get yourself a package called xmms-gnome.
Install it and add it to your panel like the rest of the applets. If you
 are not running Red Hat, look for a counterpart to the aforementioned
package for you distribution or go to www.xmms.org and get the source
code for the applet.

I hope this helps.

R. Bidemi Temidire