Re: Binding raise-panel to Windows key

Another way to make sure that your keyboard is set up properly is to grab a
copy of xkeycaps from Jamie Zawinski's home page:

http://www.jwz.org/xkeycaps/

I contributed the configuration for the Linux CoolKeyboard and have some
experience getting those three special keys to work.  ;-)

--
John GOTTS <jgotts@linuxsavvy.com>  http://www.linuxsavvy.com/staff/jgotts