Re: "Lake Effect" gnome-core 1.0.55 released

Jacob Berkman wrote:

> Glenn PM <glenpm@usa.net> writes:
>
> > Well I got it made (stupid me hadn't loaded the devel rpm), but gmenu
> > still seg faults - oh well maybe the next build?
>
> Can you find out where it seg faults?
>
> Jacob
> --
> Beware of bugs in the above code;
> I have only proved it correct, not tried it.
>                 -- D. Knuth

Hi Jacob,

No nothing. I start it from a term as user and root and get no messages
in the term and no core file ot look at. All that I always get is the
popup window with:

"Application "gmenu" has crashed (process xxx) has crashed due to a
fatal error (Segmentation fault) Please vist the GNOME Application Crash
page for more information.

I don't have a clue on where to start.

Glenn
-------