Re: Linux Gnome/GTK+ Programming Bible

--- Judith Samson <judith.samson@usaserve.net> wrote:
> Yikes! I didn't know that you had to be a hacker to
> be part of the
> project.
And you don't:) You can add code to the Gnome project,
but also documentation, testing, sugestions, graphics,
designs,...whatever you fancy more.

Eduardo

> > ------------------------------------
> > |   JDube   |   Linux lover, Perl  |
> > |___________|   fanatic, mp3       |
> > |           |   hoarder.           |
> > |----------------------------------|
> > |    http://jdube.freeshell.org    |
> > |__________________________________|
> >
> > --
> > as the Subject.
>

> --
>         FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at
> http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq

=====
"Article 19
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."
http://www.democracynow.org
http://www.webactive.com
http://www.indymedia.org