gmc: icons

I've been using gmc in combination with WindowMaker.  In an effort to
make the desktop more consistent, I'd like to use the WindowMaker
icons in gmc.  Unfortunately, I can't find how to change the default
icons (particularly the folders) in gmc.

Tom
--
Quote of the day for Thursday, 30 December, 1999:
"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of