Re: gtkrc file handling - suggestion and patch

On Sun, Dec 27, 1998 at 12:28:36AM -0600, Miguel de Icaza scribbled:

> Hello Daniel,
>
>    Did your patch that dropped ~/.gnome/gtkrc got applied to the CVS?
>    It makes a lot of sense to apply.
>
> Miguel.

  I finally got a new CVS checkout and it seems not to have been applied.
I'll see if I can dig it up or create a new one tomorrow.

--
  Daniel Burrows

  Nothing is hopeless.

  PROOF:
(a) Assume the opposite.
(b) If something _is_ hopeless, then its condition can only improve.
(c) If its condition can only improve, then there must be hope for it.
(d) Therefore, nothing is hopeless.  QED.

PGP signature