RE: config library. Was GNOME registry

Well, as for a configuration program, it should be like nwadmin. Most of
you dont have much experiance with Netware, but it is by far the most easy
to use configuration program. It contains a list of objects, sorted out
like a list of your hard drive. When you double click on an object, it
pops up with a page of properties that you can change.