Still having problems with gtkicq

I am still having problems with gtkicq.

I fetched my version on the 2th of January from cvs and here is what
 happens.

I start the program and get:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 3602 (gtk_widget_set_events):
 assertion `!GTK_WIDGET_REALIZED (widget)' failed.

Then I choose the option of no icq acount. I fill in all the fields
 besides UIN and choose ok.

I get these messages:

sh: syntax error near unexpected token `(n'
sh: -c: line 1: `chmod 700 (null)/.icq'
sh: syntax error near unexpected token `(n'
sh: -c: line 1: `chmod 700 (null)/.icq'

Then I just whait and gtkicq just hangs there saying he's connecting to server.

Any suggestions.
I am going to checkout the package again.