Re: Aha! libpng error is the root of my problems; still need help

On Mon, 04 Jan 1999 21:00:11 -0800, R Pickett <emerson@hayseed.net> wrote:

> but running ldd on each of those shows that none of those are linked to libpng
> at all.  This is libpng-1.0.2, freshly compiled from source to try to figure
> this out.

Indeed - libpng-1.0.2 has known problems, and you should avoid these version.
At least my libs did check this, and refuse to compile with this version.

Take libpng-1.0.1 instead, this works without errors.

--
-+= Marc Stuermer -=- http://www.swin.de/~sam =+-