gmc : bug report.

I am still having very strange behaviour with gmc.

- it doesn't run the same if you are  root or not. Under root it accepts the link
/desktop/Home Directory to the home. Under normal user, it crashes.

- trying to put a link to a directory on the desktop by drag and drop (left button ), it actually physically copies
the whole directory tree under /desktop (is that a feature ???)

- edit->preferences crashes

Is there a way to add remote (ftp) directories anymore ?? I cannot find  anywhere a place to maintain
a list of links anymore.

 Philippe