Re: ORBit 0.3.91

In message <199901061627.QAA20488@cby-wts>, "Mark R. Bowyer" writes:
+-----
| He was, however, wrong.  Solaris indent causes other problems, and I'd spent
| few minutes installing GNU indent 1.9.1 to surmount *those* for a previous bu
| ild
| of ORBit that went successfully.  My current problems are directly due to the
+--->8

Building on 2.6 is another thing I don't have much time for at present (later
releases of Solaris are out of the question so long as the professors demand
to run suftware that isn't certified to work on them).  I've been building
ORBit for the past few months on 2.5.1 and only the indent issue has been
significant.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu