Re: Grid widget

> I am developing an application to access databases from different RDBMS and
> I've got a doubt about which widget to use for the grid in which all queries
> are showed (that is a DBGrid for VB developers). I have tried wirh GtkCList
> and GtkTable, but it seems that there is no way to create the widget and
> later on add rows and columns as I need to.

Do you have a precise list of the features required for your DBGrid
widget?

The GtkTable widget will auto-resize itself if you add more columns
and rows.  Inserting columns inside existing columns is indeed not
supported, but working around this problem (or building a
GtkTableInsertable widget derived from GtkTable should be trivial).

Mgiuel.