Patches to gnomecard, where do I send them?

Hi Everybody,

I created a small patch for Gnomecard to allow the user to choose case
insensitive sorting and also to allow reverse sorting on a given
field.

I have been trying to "chase" the person responsible for the
application but I have not been successful (the Authors file is stale
and the about window are both stale) Can the right person raise her or
his hand and send me a message so I can send him the patch?

Thanks a lot!

--
Daniel M. German                  "Work. Finish. Publish. "
                                   Michael Faraday