Re: [FIX] Image problems in GNOME/Imlib 1.9 combo

Hi,

This doesn't work for me.  I even deleted my Imlib libraries, ran the
panel to make sure that it wouldn't run (in case ld.so was picking up
some other imlib libraries on the system) and reinstalled imlib.  I'm
still stuck with black icons.

Lyndon