Where is GMC??? (and some libaudio problems)

Okay - I can't seem to find GMC on the ftp.gnome.org site or one of the
mirrors (jimpick) - yeah, there is a mc-4.5.7 but I can't for the life
of me find the 'gmc' (can't even find a folder for it) and its not in
the sources/latest directory. I know there is a gmc RPM, but I don't
think it would work with a mc-4.5.7 RPM (I'm using 'rpm -ta')

Also, on another note, libaudiofile .spec file is broken, so I can't
rpm -ta it. Several problems, first of all, it thinks its a 0.0.0
version, and the filename labels it as a 0.1.5 version - I think it'll
work fine if you rename it to 0.0.0 version. Also it expects the
.tar.gz name to be 'audiofile' and not 'libaudiofile' - Could somebody
please fix this spec :)