Re: Unidentified subject!

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Elliot Lee wrote:

> We (as in "the people who maintain the anoncvs mirrors") are having big
> problems with the anoncvs mirrors. The load average on Phil's server is at

I think the proper solution is to not run anoncvs for people who just want
to bleed and have fun doing it.  rysnc maybe the way to go, or
an alternative, jimpcik.com's nightly snapshots.  People who are activelty
developing for GNOME should be the only ones allowed CVS read access, at
least.  My 2 cents worth.

wfms