Strange problem.

Hi (third time today :)

tested the new sailormoon theme for E today and a strange thing (in my
opinion) happend:

When starting up E and Gnome i suddenly get 3 panels overlaping each
other.
When quitly log out 2 of them i can happily continue my work.

Any ideas ?

Hmm, and other thing concerning my bugreports, i haven't done a CLEAN
install of GNOME
for a long while (like 4-5 months ;) and i have mixed rpms and CVS
compiles heavly.
So i probboly have a lot of old libs lying around making noises.

Maybe its time to whipe out these .gnome*, .enlightenment again ...

Regards

Myrridin