Missing gnome-libs/intl/Makefile.in

I just CVS'd a new gnome-libs; it's apparantly missing the
./intl/Makefile.in file; I get the following error message during
Configure:

creating intl/Makefile
sed: can't read ./intl/Makefile.in: No such file or directory

And then during compile:

Making all in intl
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/orme/proj/gnome/gnome-libs/intl'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.

What should I do?

Thanks,

Dave Orme

--            "If we go to war any time soon, the Navy's choice of NT
David Orme           could give a whole new meaning to the expression
david@coconut-palm-software.com              'BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH'."
http://www.coconut-palm-software.com  --Nicholas Petreley, Info World