desktop

Hello all...

I am new to this list and wanted to say hello and ask a newbie question.
I installed gnome from a RedHat 5.2 cd with no problems.  I would like to
know if it is possible to have all my icons on the desktop and not on a
bar (dock?). Do I need to run some theme or is it possible to do it
throught the fvwm2rc.gnome file?  If so where is it in the file and when I
iconize a proggie how do I set it to minimize on the bottom of the screen
instead of the upper left?  Thanks in advance

Gary