out of sync?

is it just me, is at least 1 of the anon cvs out of sync by several hours,
maybe even a full day?  I updated e, gnome-core, and gnome-libs, With e
I saw changes fly by that were added yesterday, but this time they were
being removed, so curious, I re-updated, and the changes were put back.  I
thought, maybe its a little out, so I waited 5 hours, and did that process
again, w/ the same outcome.  With gnome-libs and gnome-core, i would do an
update, and get no changes, then re-do it, out of curiousity, and changes
would appear, waited that 5 hours untill and saw the changes removed that
had been added, and the second update re-applied the changes..

sar

If God is One, what is bad?
                -- Charles Manson

Death has been proven to be 99% fatal in laboratory rats.