gnome-terminal compile stops with db2html error

Hi all,

Before tonight, lack of db2html errors were not show stoppers, so I didn't do
much beside asking where to find it. A kind soul sent me a link to mailing list
archieve to it. But tonight, this lack of db2html caused cvs compile to stop
in gnome-core/gnome-terminal. I have since fixed this with cut and paste, but I
was wondering if this is right or intended behavior. I mean Debian doesn't have
this, or at least I didn't find it searching www.debian.org.

        David