Re: [dimitri ibb net: gnome-terminal bad behaviour in 'vi']

Hi,

 Nat> When using the 'dd' command in vi to delete a line, the screen
 Nat> doesn't show what it should do. I don't know whether this is a
 Nat> termcap or terminfo entry, couldn't find info that quick about
 Nat> it.

[My snapshot is rather old, so this could be already fixed...]

gnome-terminal (libzvt to be exact) doesn't handle delete_line (\E[M)
correctly. Someone in the know should fix `vt_delete_line' in
"gnome-libs/zvt/vt.c".

`vt_scroll_down' also does not behave as expected (it looks like it's
scrolling *up*).

	Robbe

--
Robert Bihlmeyer	reads: Deutsch, English, MIME, Latin-1, NO SPAM!
<robbe@orcus.priv.at>	<http://stud2.tuwien.ac.at/~e9426626/sig.html>