[BUG] Help uses netscape instead of help-browser

When I choose help in any of the gnome programs, it launches netscape
to display the help. This happens even though the URL handlers section
in the control-center is set to use help-browser for the ghelp protocol.

I can't dig deeper into this right now, and I won't be able to compile
anything until after the weekend. But a quick glance at gnome-help.c
shows that the protocol is hardcoded to "file:" and should probably be
"ghelp:". But this isn't enough, the help-browser complains about not
being able to load the document. Something funny about the path, I
suspect.

Regards,
Richard