Re: logo

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Michael D. Cencula wrote:

> "A brave GNU world"

I just thought I'd pipe in reasons I think this would be a good motto
(trying to use my English degree for something).

Brave is of course an admirable concept and implies courage, forward
thinking, innovation and all around good things.
GNU is what we're talking about
World is not limiting and is the target demographic
Brevity in three words.

Personally I don't think you'll find better, without it being some cheap
intel knockoff, and then it just sounds amateurish.

This is my personal opinion, so take it for what its worth.  I'm not a
gnome developer, but I am a gnome user.   Of course there still is no
corresponding graphic.

Thanks for the great stuff.

Brian Seppanen
seppanen@bresnanlink.net