RE: gnome panel question

Your panel should stretch to fit your largest applet.  You most likely
have an applet that has grown too large.  My guess is that it's your
pager.  Just right click on the offending applet, select "Properties," and
adjust the size.  If it is the pager, try clicking on "Use small
pagers"--this sometimes gets deselected when you upgrade (did for me).

On 08-Jul-99 Sean P Mountcastle wrote:

> I just upgraded my version of gnome-core and gnome-libs and now the
> panel is HUGE! (Twice as high as it used to be).  How can I resize
> this beast?  The old size was perfect.  Unfortunately I found no
> information on this in the docs, nor in panel properties or global
> properties.

Nathan Clegg
 nathan@islanddata.com