report on upgrade

intel pentium
redhat 6.0

gmc: The upgrade I did, solve the problem that I describe  ( the rotating
icons on my desktop)
gnome RPM: I like the new features when I install a package

I have a very minor problem when I open it I see (on the toolbar)
Installer|Désélectionner|Désinstaller|requète|Vérifier|Rechercher|W

it stop there I don't know if the problem is just in french you should
change the windows size when we open it (because I don't see the last
button)

there's another problem a mispelling it's not requète (Query) it's requête