Re: Non-Free Gnome Software

Why would you advertise commercial apps? they are in it for the monney,
so let them figure out how to advertise and support their product
(mailing lists and such) or make them pay for their ads... so that all
the subscribers who help them with their bugs and stuff get some money :)

why should we give away mindshare? if they wanna access to our brains let
them pay :) haha

just an idea