Re: GNOME vs KDE

Iain wrote:

> PC Plus (issue 155) has a GNOME vs KDE article.
> I can type it up if anyone wants to see it, but the quick verdict is

I actually found the article of poor quality and have prepared a response to
it (admitedly I'm no expert at writing so its a bit pathetic) I plan to mail
them the url to see if I can get the link in the magazine.

For anyone that wants to read an early version:
www.ritter.demon.co.uk/response.html

David

--
The superior man understands what is right;
the inferior man understands what will sell.