Startup Programs - problems

Hi folks,

Something thats been bugging me for a while now..

I figured it was a problem with Gnome, and would be fixed in an upcoming
version. But, I have just updated to the latest version, and the problems
remains, also, noone else has complained about it. Therefore it must be
just me!

When I select Settings | Startup Programs and add a program to the list
(any program, it doesn't matter which) it goes into the lower window ok. I
then click ok and close the window. If I open it again, the program(s) I
added are not there. They just disappear. It's driving me crazy.

Any thoughts?

--
     | Tom Gilbert, England                   pingu@linuxfreak.com   |