Re: Useless ideas for the day

Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx> writes:

|   1. Applet to monitor a log file, doing some sort of tail -f on the
|      flie, so that I can check my logs without having a terminal
|      open.

Wouldn't it be kinda hard to monitor 80 chars long lines in say 80
pixels width?

|   3. A panel applet to receive talk requests.
|
|      This is a bit harder, because it needs you to modify the talk
|      daemon.  You could modify the mali check applet to use the same
|      animations if you want.

I think this one would be better if it displayed who was calling and
when pressing the button, it launched a program of choice to reply.

--
Preben Randhol           (o_       "Don't think about domination,  think
[randhol@pvv.org]        //\        about freedom, it doesn't dominate."