Re: File manager tree.

>I think that the correct solution is to design a way to do things as root,
>but not all. In other words, a Gnome-su or other system (a big icon switch
>that allows you ru run next things as root? you click it, input pass, launch
>a term and it is a root shell). I always use "/bin/su - root" a lot. I keep
>one terminal with it normally (and it is correctly marked, it is the one
>with red prompt [root@machine dir] #).

Can the window manager determine the uid of the windows it is managing? Then
you could change the colour of the border to remind people that the term,
file manager window, GnoRPM window, etc, that they are using belongs to
root. If someone can tell me how to get the uid I'd be glad to add this to
mosquito.

Michael Rogers