Re: Updated RH 6.0 GNOME RPMS 6/1

    >> Using RH 5.2: the Makefiles (all of them, not just the top one) in
    >> gnome-libs-1.0.10 are not correctly made by autoconf. They end up
    >> with a "SHELL = @SHELL@" statement on top. Removing patches from
    >> the spec file doesn't help either. (Using ./configure in the
    >> original tarball works, but the result has several problems with
    >> RH).

    Dax> Maybe update your autoconf to the same version that comes with
    Dax> RH6.0 (if they are different).

That must be it. Sub-question: before reading your msg, I tried to
recompile from SRPM after deleting the "autoconf" statement after the 2nd
"%patch" in gnome-libs.spec. It compiled without a glitch. Everytime seems
to be fine right now (I'm running gnome right now): am I missing something
without that "autoconf"?  Thank you anyway.

--
Pierluigi Miraglia pierlu AT iname.com pmiragli AT kent.edu

The soul has a self-increasing logos (Herakl.)