Re: Off-topic: Can't find the Times font sizes 16 or 20

It is probably best to get the URW fonts package, which has high quality
scalable versions of the standard postscript fonts.  There is information
about it at http://www.gimp.org/fonts.html.  It also has instructions on
how to get X to use bitmap fonts before type1 fonts if they are available,
so you get nice fonts with small point size.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/