Linux Quake2 help(if possible)

HI

I was wondering if someone could help me install Quake 2 on linux.

I was on www.cnet.com looking at the Linux software when I saw linux quake
2.  I clicked on the download link where it took me to an ftp site with a
bunch of files for unix.

I was wontering what file i need to download
to get to the ftp site gotto www.cnet.com, search for Linux software,
look for the link for Quake2, click on the link, read the info, click on the
download button it will then take you to the ftp site.

If anyone has quake 2 running on linux any help would be appreciated.  If
you dont have quake 2 I could use some help anyway.

I am running on RedHat Linux 6.0

thanx