Re: Wishing I could cancel that last e-mail.

    Hmm...looks like my last message didn't get through to the list. What
you need to do is recreate the sym link to your kernel include files in
/usr/include.
ln -sf /usr/linux/include/asm-i386 /usr/include/asm
ln -sf /usr/linux/include/scsi /usr/include/scsi
ln -sf /usr/linux/include/linux /usr/include/linux
And then you will be good to go. These links are also made when you run
'make menuconfig' in your kernel source tree.